if you’ve been having a bad day
here’s a hedgehog with a strawberry on its head
even if you haven’t been having a bad day
here’s something to make your day better
really tho straight guys will go on and on about how uncomfortable it makes them when gay guys hit on them but lets be fucking honest how many times have u seen a guy continue to hit on another guy after hes visibly uncomfortable vs. how many times a straight guy has continued to hit on a girl after shes visibly uncomfortable
This needs more notes
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)|
Next time you make fun of someone for constantly posting selfies or progress pictures, maybe stop and think for a second about why they are doing it. Self love and self respect are looked down upon because it’s considered vain and narcissistic. How about fuck you, because I’m still alive and I’m still fighting and I’m proud of how far ive come. Recovery is NOT easy. Recovery is a choice that people have to continually choose every single day. So think before you judge. Think before you speak. Think before you act. Because everybody is fighting a battle you know nothing about. #fitness #fit #fitspo #recovery #edrecovery #muscle #happiness #bodybuilding #health #workout #girlswholift #girlswithmuscle #motivation #inspiration #iifym #progress
Reblog if you are gonna share your style in September!
Damn right I will.
Feel like death so I’m spending today in bed reading and drinking tea and ignoring the fact I move out in a week and have a million and one things to do.
If your heart doesn’t feel like it’s gonna come out of your chest when the lights go off at a concert you’re either lying or you don’t deserve to go to concerts